Sponsorships Main Article
Applying for Sponsorship support
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. funds two types of sponsorships: Educational Sponsorships and Corporate Sponsorships. Read the information below to determine which sponsorship type is appropriate for your needs.
Educational Sponsorships consist of financial support to a Professional or Patient Organization, HCI, or medical agency to conduct an event with a specific medical or scientific educational objective, congress, or other program where Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. receives a tangible benefit.*
Corporate Sponsorships are another way for us to engage with the community and support patients and other stakeholders where DSI receives a tangible benefit* but there is no educational component. Examples are charity walks, golf outings, fundraising galas, etc.
*What is a Tangible Benefit?
For purposes related to giving at Daiichi Sankyo, a tangible benefit would generally include opportunities for Daiichi Sankyo employee participation at an event the company is supporting, such as:
- A booth or table at the event
- Covered registration/tickets for DS attendees
- Opportunities for DS to co-develop the activity
- Opportunities for DS to present or speak at the event
- Opportunities for DS to sponsor a walk/run team
- Other tangible benefit(s) beyond recognition (NOTE: Offering to feature a Daiichi Sankyo logo or advertisement in event materials does not constitute a tangible benefit for the purposes of giving at Daiichi Sankyo.)
If you have any questions, please contact Giving@dsi.com.